Terms and conditions
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. cupaya.com reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render cupaya.com liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on cupaya.com’s Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by cupaya.com is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the cupaya.com Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, cupaya.com is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate cupaya.com Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to cupaya.com in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- cupaya.om reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which cupaya.com may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- cupaya.com reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with cupaya.com or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- cupaya.com may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of cupaya.com As a result of such check if cupaya.com is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- cupaya.com may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if cupaya.com deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, cupaya.com may hold Transaction Price and cupaya.com may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that cupaya.com will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of cupaya.com
- Exchange of Information & other Community Services
cupaya.com assumes no responsibility for the nature of the content input by human/ technical being modified / erased by human / technical error at any cost.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Our site is not a Government entity. This site is solely a private concern offering intermediate services for you on behalf of yourself. This site is not guaranteed for Government job by just applying on our website. All the contents of this Site are only for general information purpose only. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on “AS IS” basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded
Force Majeure cupaya.com shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
1. The cupaya.com(here in after Cupaya) user profile may be updated/edited etc. by the user alone. The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
2. Uploading of multiple profiles by the same user using the same or different accounts shall entitle to remove the profiles without notice to the subscriber.
3. Cupaya reserves its right to reject or delete any profile or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
4. The sole responsibility of the safe custody of the log in details shall be that of the user and Cupaya shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party.Cupaya shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the user and it shall be the sole responsibility of the user to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
5. The user represents that he/she is not a minor and is not under any legal or other disability which limits his/her ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others.
6. All changes / modifications made by the user to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
7. Before applying for any Government jobs/ training/ exams/ any other services, kindly go through the notifications / procedures / qualification details/ conditions. cupya.com is not responsible for any dispute.
8. You should personally take care of your hall ticket delivery / exam dates / results / interviews / joining date and all notifications. Cupaya is not liable for above said events.
9. Our site has right to start/stop any registration for Government jobs/training / exams and all of our services at any time without prior information / notification.
10. Our site has right to change / modify our service / subscription charges at any time / to any cost without prior information / notification.
11. If you have any dispute with employer/recruiter, contact directly to concerned employer/recruiter. Cupaya is not responsible for any dispute at any cost.
12. On registration you agree:
a. To make your profile available for display in the public domain.
b. Amount paid through debit card/ credit card/off line is not refundable once transaction is done.
13. Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this content or issue related to cupaya services shall be in Coimbatore, India to the exclusion of all other courts.
14. Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
- Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by cupaya at any time. cupaya.com is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.