NCERT Recruitment 2017
National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) invites Applications for the post of 18 Project Associates, Content Developer & Various Vacancies. Apply Before 11 May 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NCERT Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Associates
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.20000/-
- Post Name : Content Developer
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.29000/-
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Associates : Post Graduate in Computer science/IT/MCA or equivalent.
- For Content Developer : Post Graduate in English/Science/Mathematics with 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years As on 23.03.2017
Job Location : Delhi
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NCERT Vacancy : Interested candidates may send their bio-data to the email [email protected] on or before 11.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 11.05.2017
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://ciet.nic.in/docs/ciet_contract_28_4_17.pdf →